Founded in 1965 by Frank J. DeSantis, CAE, DeSantis Management Group (DMG) is an association management company and professional meeting planning provider which serves clients primarily within the health care arena. We are located in the City of Santa Ana, California, situated approximately 5 miles north of John Wayne Airport. Our roots go back to Frank's years as the president of the Research Education Institute at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in Torrance, CA. There he established a reputation for his exemplary leadership and skills in organizational management.
Over the years, DMG has built a reputation for quality, integrity, professionalism, and innovation. This distinction has been demonstrated through our uncommon loyalty and commitment to the progress of our client organizations and their on-going success.
We are known in the health care industry and among urological organizations for our entrepreneurial style of management, hands-on approach in leading client initiatives and programs, and leadership development. We place a high value on the relationships and trust we have earned. As stewards, we are in a unique and privileged position to enable an environment that fosters relationship building and collegiality among volunteers, members, industry and the community at large.
We own our office building where we have been doing business since 1995. We value the security and confidentiality of our clients’ records and take every measure to ensure that they are protected. We carry our own business insurance and business license in the City of Santa Ana. All of our employees are required to maintain high professional and personal standards of association management. Professional affiliations include the America Society of Association Executives and the California Society of Association Executives.
- Christopher DeSantis. 1996 MBA Chapman University. 27 years association management
- Jeannie DeSantis. 1994 MBA Chapman University. 21 years association management
Major clients currently served:
- The Western Section of the American Urological Association
- The Society of Government Service Urologists
- The Urological Society for American Veterans
- The California Urological Association
- The Arizona Urological Society
- The Orange County Urological Society
- The Los Angeles Urological Society
- The Neuropathy Action Foundation
- Goodwill OC Special Games at CSUF
- The San Diego Urological Society
- The California Urology Foundation